ROBERT TULP – AREINZ (Licensed REA2008)
Robert Tulp is a man who understands real estate. Since joining the real estate sector in 1992 Robert has filled many roles – Sales Consultant, Manager, Business Owner, Real Estate Mentor and Auctioneer – A career path that has taken him all the way to being the National Auction Manager for New Zealand’s largest real estate company. He has called auctions in the residential, rural, mortgagee and commercial fields as well as coaching and mentoring sales consultants, managers, business owners and auctioneers, in the art of auction. Robert, being a true family man, spends his time away from work with his wife and young family, and can often, be seen enjoying a coffee or two at one of Auckland’s many fine cafés, or fishing in the Hauraki Gulf.
If you want an Auctioneer who has the ability to help you get the best results possible, then talk to Rob today. He’s got the experience and a great proven track record!
* Winner LVD Auction Invitational 2019.
* Winner Apollo Auction Invitational 2017 & 2019.
* Finalist Apollo Auction Invitational 2018.
* Finalist Harcourts New Zealand Auctioneer of the Year 2011, 2018 & 2019.
* Runner-up REINZ National Auction Competition 2010 & 2019.
* Finalist REINZ National Auction Competition 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2018.
* Winner Harcourts New Zealand Auctioneer of the Year 2010, 2014, 2017.
* Winner of the Australasian Competition 2011 & 2015.
* Finalist Australasian Competition 2010
GREER TULP – Accounts & Marketing
Greer started her career as an account manager with a well-known New Zealand company and later moved into a marketing role. She loved working with people and had a huge interest in property; which lead her to a career move, into Real Estate. She has worked in most facets of Real Estate and was a Sales & Marketing Consultant when she met Robert. This has set her up with a vast knowledge of not only Real Estate but also Marketing and customer service. When she is not working, she is with her family or can be seen playing various sports or walking the beaches, on the North Shore.